- Chief Executive Officer & President
- Executive Vice President, Africa Region
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Executive Vice President, Accelerator & Programs
- Chief Engagement Officer
- Chief People Officer
- Executive Vice President, Programs
- Country Director, EAII Advisors (technical partner in India)
Anam AbdullaAssociate Director, Deworm the World Initiative
Ayo AboganAssociate Director, Expansion Team Lead, Safe Water
Parth BahugunaDirector, Neonatal, Maternal, & Child Health, Accelerator
Moses BarazaAssociate Director, Safe Water
Rebekah ChangAssociate Director, Nutrition, Accelerator
Kate McCrackenDirector, Deworm the World Initiative
Dr. Mark MinneryAssociate Director and Lead Epidemiologist
Michael SimpsonAssociate Director, Operations, Safe Water Expansion
Charles WandoAssociate Director, Operations, Africa Region
Anna KonstantinovaAssociate Director, Maternal Syphilis
Africa Regional and Country Leadership
Benson BothaCountry Director, Malawi
Ima ChimaDirector, West & Central Africa
Emilie EfronsonCountry Director, Liberia
Rajab HamisiHead of Regional Planning & Coordination
Evans IthiriaDirector, Finance & Administration
Richard KibuukaCountry Director, Uganda
Marinette Ngo NembCountry Director, Cameroon
Temitope OgunbiCountry Director, Nigeria
Chrispin OwagaCountry Director, Kenya
Maarten van de ReepDirector, East & Southern Africa
Cross-Cutting and Technical Functions
Natalie DuarteDirector, Monitoring, Learning, & Evaluation Strategy
Illah EvanceAssociate Director, Monitoring, Learning, & Evaluation
Kevin KelseyAssociate Director, New Program Development & Cost-Effectiveness, Accelerator
Kali BellAssociate Director, Talent Strategy
Carlita BevegeAssociate Director, External Relations
Christopher DunnGeneral Counsel
Sherzod GulamovAssociate Director, Strategic Financial Planning & Budgeting
Adrienne LeeAssociate Director, Communications
Evans NyambaneAssociate Director, Internal Audit
Joann PhelanAssociate Director, Global Operations
Allen RozarioDirector, Global Information & Technology
Alexis TobolskiDirector, Global Finance & Accounting
Joanna WaldDirector, Global Grants & Contracts
Zach WatsonChief of Staff
EAII Advisors, our independent technical partner in India
Sanjeev ChauhanDirector, Finance & Operations
Sucharita DuttaDirector, Programs
Jyoti PuriDirector, Human Resources
Dr. Shrabanti SenDirector, Monitoring, Learning, & Evaluation
Board of Directors
- Chair of the Board, Evidence Action; Professor of Management Practice, Harvard Business SchoolShikhar Ghosh is currently a Professor of Management Practice at Harvard Business School. Ghosh...
- Douglas B. Marshall, Jr. Family FoundationAmrita Ahuja is a founder of Evidence Action. An accidental social-entrepreneur, she led the the...
- Chief Executive Officer & PresidentKanika is CEO and President of Evidence Action where she has been on the Board since 2015. She is...
- Assistant Professor, University of ZurichDina Pomeranz is an expert on impact evaluations and studies public policies in developing...
- General Manager, Square BankingChristina Riechers is the General Manager of Square Banking, which provides cash flow tools and...
- Executive Vice President, Clinton Health Access InitiativeDr. Owens Wiwa is an Executive Vice President, Regional Director of West and Central Africa, and...
- Co-CEO, Schmidt FuturesElizabeth Young McNally serves as Co-CEO of Schmidt Futures. She is responsible for bringing...
Board of Advisors
- Stefano Bertozzi is Professor and Dean of the School of Public Health at the University of...
- Stephen Luby is Professor of Medicine in the Division of Infectious Diseases and Geographic...
- Hari Menon is Country Director for India at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, where he works...
- C.K. Mishra is a highly distinguished career civil servant of the Indian Administrative Service...
- Mushfiq Mobarak is Associate Professor at Yale University with interests in environment and...
- Susan Nazzaro is an access to medicines expert with experience across the not-for-profit and...
- Erik Nielsen brings over twenty years of academic and professional experience at the nexus of...
- Henk van Stokkom is a long-time entrepreneur and philanthropic advisor. He currently guides...